1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Any soft natural fibers, wool, cotton, bamboo, silk, llama, alpaca, exotic fibers. The only yarns I don't like are scratchy ones, whether they are natural or acrylic.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? I have a fun needle holder that looks like a large tube with a cover, but most of my needles are in jars on my desk, or being used in projects.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? I've been knitting and crocheting since 2nd grade. I have been knitting and crocheting off and on ever since. I learned from a neighbor, because I wanted to knit clothes for my Barbie.
Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? intermediate
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? amazon
5. What's your favorite scent? musky, spicy, patchouli mixes, citrus.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? of course Favorite candy? tootsie roll pops, any lollipop candy, and dark chocolate.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I love spinning. Knit, crochet, knifty knitter looms, drawing, reading, rubberstamp, journaling, ATC's, altered books, collage, watercolor painting,
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like the "top 40" type music, alternative, blues, jazz, classic rock
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I love color, the brighter the better. Pinks, lime greens, jewel tones are nice too. Don't care for pastels.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I live with bf and 14 housecats. All rescues. They are my babies, and I love them dearly. My daughter is grown and lives in Anaheim California.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? all
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? socks, dishcloths
13. What are you knitting right now? socks, dishcloths for St Patrick's Day
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? I love handmade gifts
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I prefer straight, my socks are all on 4 dpns, any kind, bamboo, aluminum or plastic is fine. Of course, rosewood needles are wonderful.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? no, but I would love a yarn winder.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? about 9 months
18. What is your favorite holiday? halloween
19. Is there anything that you collect? teapots, vintage jewelry, drawing pens
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?no subscriptions, I just purchase magazines as I see them. I'm always interested in knitting, crocheting, drawing books. I'd love to have the knitted and felted hedgehog pattern.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I'm always open to new techniques and crafts of any kind, but I'm not interested in sewing at all.
22. Are you a sock knitter? YES~!!! What are your foot measurements? I wear a childrens size 4 shoe and a womens size 5.
23. When is your birthday? September