ShaylaCanKnit

Sunday, October 29, 2006

And HERE are the Sockret Pal mail treasures!


I'm lousy at putting 2 pictures on the same post and getting them in the right place, so here is the post and picture about the wonderful treasures that arrived in my mailbox yesterday. My sockret pal sent me the gorgeous things. A cute shirt with a knitter on it, a wpi tool, Burt's Bee's kit, beautiful handpainted yarn, gorgeous stitch markers, dark chocolate (!), can't tell by the pic that one of the bars is gone, and just a wrapper is in the picture..LOL! sheepy tape measure, body glove lotion, and all packed in a needle case with cats! and knitting pictures and a chart on the side to mark off what needles you have. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE everything!!! Thank you sockret pal, you've truly spoiled me!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:27 PM, Blogger sockret-pal said...

I'm SOOOOOO glad you got it safely! It was so fun shopping for you. I hope the shirt fits.

So, are you behind the camera or in front of it (which one are you, if you're in the picture? 2nd from the left?

Hope you enjoy the stuff. Wait 'til you see your November/December package (which won't ship until I come back from vacation, but you should have in time for Thanksgiving...

Me

 
At 3:48 AM, Blogger monique said...

Hi Sherry, just wanted to let you know that your bag is almost finished.It's my second attempt because the first one I wanted to felt, I tried it out and it felt ok. But once I made a bag and wanted to felt it it just wouldn't.... So I had to buy other yarn and started all over again.
I wil let you know when I send it to you.
Monique.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home