ShaylaCanKnit

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Mail Treasures..what a lucky girl I am!!!!


Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a very long time! First of all my cousins and my Aunt from California paid me a surprise visit. They've never been to my house and were not even sure where to find me. They went to the nearest town (that's the beauty of "small town Minnesota" and described me, my bf, and where I lived (generally) and were directed right to me. We went to the local cafe for coffee and muffins, and in general made a spectacle of ourselves, laughing and talking, then went to a tiny gift shop in town and did the same thing. After that, we went to my bf's parent's house. They live in a huge OLD farmhouse, full of antiques, and bf's dad collects and restores old gas pumps, so we all enjoyed looking at everything and trading stories about things we remembered about growing up, old house we lived in, relatives that are gone, etc. It was the most wonderful day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home