ShaylaCanKnit

Saturday, December 09, 2006

MY SOCKRET PAL STRIKES AGAIN!!!!


Look at the beautiful stuff my sockret pal sent!! I love everything!! Snacks, yarn, origami paper, candy....what a lucky girl I am!!!!

I haven't posted in awhile, sorry, have been busy with work, holidays, and also some sad news. A very dear friend of mine was in a horrific car accident and is in a coma. It happened last weekend, and he is making baby steps in getting better, but we still aren't sure what will happen, if he will ever wake up, and if he does, what he will be. We just pray things will be ok.

4 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger sockret-pal said...

Dear Shayla,

While I'm glad you got the package and are enjoying it, I'm so sorry to hear about your friend.

At least he is making baby steps toward recovery. Have faith. You never know the outcome until it happens, but people recover miraculously from things like this. Just keep believing in his good health and good spirits. It's all you can do.

Be well.

Me

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger sockret-pal said...

I hope you have a great holiday and a happy new year. How's your friend doing?

It's so warm here, it's like the late spring. Where's the snow already?

Me

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger Patty said...

I sent you an email, please respond. Thanks so much!

Patty
Stitchmarker Swap

 
At 1:25 PM, Blogger Patty said...

Oh, here is my regular email that you'll be looking for in your inbox:

knitgirl63 AT hotmail DOT com

Thanks so much!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home