ShaylaCanKnit

Saturday, April 07, 2007

My Easter contribution


It's been ages since I've posted, I was lost for a time and couldn't post anything. Blogspot confuses me sometimes.

This is my Easter contribution. He is crocheted from sugar and cream dishcloth cotton, and his name is Clyde. I designed him myself. He has no facial features, I just couldn't decide, maybe at another time.

I love Clyde's friendly chickens, especially the yellow one, who, if you push down on her, her wings fly up, and she squeezes a bubblegum egg from her bottom. Cute huh?

Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter holiday.

3 Comments:

At 7:27 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The bunny is adorable! Great design.

Blessings to you and yours this Easter.

 
At 8:01 AM, Blogger Robin said...

Please contact me ASAP regarding SP10 at rmartin_cpa at hotmail dot com. Thanks!

Robin
Your SP 10 Hostess

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger bernard n. shull said...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home